Hi, My name is Tim
I have spoken in dozens of events including Annual ICPAK Summit, Kenya Association of Manufacturers, Actuarial Society of Kenya, International Blockchain Summit, EABL, Ismailia Economic Forum, Annual HR Conference, Investment Fund Managers, Regional Health Summit. I also run a training Lab targeting professionals transitioning in Data Science as seen in the gallery above.
If you are looking for an AI, Big Data Analytics and Digital Transformation speaker for your next event, then let's talk!One thing I love letting potential conference and event planners know is that I not only implement what I share at my speaking events in my own business but I do so in a way that ‘edutains' the crowd. That would be educate and entertainment all rolled into one.
As a corporate or organizational event planner, you have certain detailed goals for your event.
- Is your company looking for ways to motivate employees?
- Do you want them to leverage new technologies to improve the bottom line?
- Are you looking for ways to encourage your sales teams to find new prospecting sources?
- Are you looking for ways to build solid internal and external relationships?
- Perhaps you desire unique strategies to measure the ROI of specific marketing tactics.
SpeakingHere is a quick breakdown of some of the services I provide regarding speaking:
- Keynote Speaking
- Speaking at Workshops
- Executive C-Level (Board and Exco) Training
- Speaking for Conferences
Why choose Me?
- I create customized presentations to ensure that information presented is relevant to your audience.
- I have a solid background in marketing, sales, and leadership and have helped both large companies, personal brands and small business owners understand the ins and outs of social media, marketing strategy and networking techniques.
- I connect with a wide range of audiences of varying cultures and ages: Baby Boomers, Gen X, Gen Y, and Millennials motivating them to embrace technologies to increase efficiency and effectiveness. My highly impactful presentations leave audiences empowered and ready to implement and take action.
- As a certified data scientist and speaker, I have delivered dozens of key notes to various events have a glimpse here… I also run a training lab and we have trained hundreds of industry executives from various sectors and professions see link here…. My lab also rans a host of internationally accredited certifications programs including Data Iku and MapR and Alibaba.
- We have deployed a host of Analytics solutions including predictive models for retailers, churn prediction models for customer retention disease surveillance systems, product and service pricing engineering system - rent rates, customer lead recommendation engine for sales teams.
- My keynotes are punctuated with real case studies we have encountered whilst deploying solutions for our clients and forward looking research interventions that we are co-creating at our lab.
What do you want in a speaker?Good speakers not only help you accomplish your specific event goals, but they do so in a way that is both fun and informative for attendees. Experts in Data Science are not hard to come by, and more so, those who can captivate and communicate with your audience.
A good fit for your event would be a speaker with a credible background, hands on experience and the ability to effectively communicate in easy to understand language that prompts the audience to take action.
My presentations are available in the following formats:
- Keynote Presentations
- Breakout Session, Workshop or Seminar
- Corporate Workshops
- In-Person or Virtual
- Hands on Labs
- Supply Chain
Popular TopicsSome of the favorite topics this recent past have been:
- The Good, the Bad and the Ugly – Artificial Intelligence, Data Capitalism and the
- Taking the next step in e-governance
- AI in Toronto: Harnessing the power of machine learning to transform the delivery of public services
- What Your Organization Really Needs to Know
- Winning the AI Investment Race: In Hot Pursuit of the Future AI Unicorns
- Artificial Intelligence, Robots and the Brightest Future for Humanity - How AI Will Augment Human Happiness
- Retail Revolution: AI as a vehicle to maximize ROI
- The price is right! Ranking Groupon offers with AI for the best deals
- Unleashing AI in the fight against counterfeit products on the black markets of e-commerce portals
- AI Applications & Challenges in Brick-n-Mortar Retail
- How Macys Uses Machine Learning To Improve Customer Experience
More on Industry Focus
- What does AI mean for education: the potential and the reality?
- Artificial Intelligence in Education: Challenges and Opportunities for Sustainable Development
- Neuroscience in Education: Wearable Technology to Personalize the Student Experience
- Mastering AI: Creating an harmonious co-existence with AI throughout education
- Turning grading into learning using AI
- How can machine learning and AI help education?
- Using AI to improve efficiency and increase profitability in the energy and utilities sector
- Can AI Rescue your energy company
- Artificial Intelligence, Automation and Cloud Computing Enable Faster
- Turnaround in the Exploration-to-Production Life Cycle
- Cracking the code: Turning AI into ROI
- A new age: How AI can augment the financial services sector?
- Harness the transformational potential of AI to disrupt yourself before someone else does
- Insurance’s tech-shift: ’Detect & Repair’ versus ‘Predict & Prevent’
- Man vs. Machine vs. Monkey! Who can manage your money better?
- Bringing AI into Business and Organisations: What and how to Succeed?
- Strategic and Change Management Considerations in AI
- How to make smart decisions about using AI
- Transforming business with Artificial Intelligence
- Welcome To The Future City of AI
- To what extent will AI transform the future of work?
- Is Artificial Intelligence transforming capacity management?
- No I, But There Is AI In Teamwork
- Cobots: new dimension of collaboration between human and machine.
- Getting AI to think like a human: to what extent can an algorithm understand human emotion
- AI and Healthcare: Hype or Reality?
- Mending the healthcare industry with RPA
- Freeing yourself from traditional supply chains
- Ensuring your AI implementation doesn’t hit turbulence
- AI in Marketing: How to Harness AI and Maintain the Competitive Edge
- Mind reading or machine learning?
- The Future of Consumer Owned Data
- An AI powered approach to content curation for media
- AI-Generated Advertising: Will this signal the end of creative agencies?
- The secret sauce in successfully implementing your AI programme
- Putting the art in artificial intelligence
- Discover how AI is changing the way we watch and play sports
- Machines Learning, Humans Leading
- Putting the citizens at the heart of your AI revolution
- Developing a regulatory framework that will allow AI thrive
- International Events USD 1,200
- Includes one keynote, 1 panel and 1 workshop
- Regional Events (East Africa) Kshs. 70,000
- Includes one keynote, 1 panel and 1 workshop
- National Events Kshs 50,000
- Includes one keynote, 1 panel or 1 workshop
- Chapter Events Kshs 30,000
- 1 panel or 1 workshop
- Associations Events Kshs 15,000
- 1 panel or one workshop not more than an 45 minutes
- Student Mentorships
- Probono but subject to my availability once a month
** All travel and accommodation costs covered by host.
** A book stand for selling and signing of my book
About ThisThe First Industrial Revolution used water and steam power to mechanize production. The Second used electric power to create mass production. The Third used electronics and information technology to automate production. Now a Fourth Industrial Revolution is building on the Third, the digital revolution that has been occurring since the middle of the last century. It is characterized by a fusion of technologies that is blurring the lines between the physical, digital, and biological spheres.
Careers, Businesses and Industries are being disrupted.
My coaching tool is designed to give you and your organisation a head start.
As the world undergoes a Fourth Industrial Revolution that is “fundamentally altering the way the way we live, work, and relate to one another—in its scale, scope, and complexity, a transformation … unlike anything humankind has experienced before”—one might imagine that business schools would be hotbeds of innovation and rethinking, with every professor keen to help understand and master this emerging new world.
Paradoxically, it’s the opposite. For the most part, today’s business schools are busy teaching and researching 20th century management principles and, in effect, leading the parade towards yesterday.
Option 1: A Personalized Training Plan and Strategy SessionPerhaps you already have a STEM degree, an MBA or even A PHD. Maybe you’ve been doing quantitative tasks at work for a while now. You want to grow your career in a more data-driven direction, but the different career paths and learning alternatives are downright confusing. You need a clear, actionable plan that you can follow to land you exactly where you want to be, when you want to be there.
Your career advancement, in the direction you want, when you want it! Get The Plan — a detailed training plan that’s personalized to lead you to the exact data career path of your choosing.
Option 2: Let’s talk StrategyMaybe it’s data career strategy. Maybe it’s a big data or artificial intelligence start-up idea you’ve been tossing around. Maybe you just want personal advice on how your business can leverage the data you have. It’s up to you! Get the Jump Start for a one-time, 60-minute 1-on-1 strategy session.
Option 3: Data Career KickstartGroup Coaching for the future data professional
You’re growing tired of your same old job, day in and day out – not much changes. You know you’re capable of doing something so much more exciting and satisfying with your career. You’re really interested in the data professions, but the path forward to this new career field is really obscure. Sounds like you? In just six months, you could be well underway in the exact training you’d need to land the data position of your dreams. You’d be counting just where you’ve been, just where you are, and just how much further it will be until your dreams become reality.
Option 4 Data Career Blast off: 1 – OneYou’re pretty tech-savvy and data-friendly. You’ve always known that you can do anything you set your mind to. And you LOVE to problem-solve. You know you’d be a top-performer in data science, engineering or analytics. You just need to develop a few new skills and get a break in the industry… In as little as six months, you can have established yourself as a fixture in the data community. You can have top-notch recruiters knocking down your door. You can have built enough of the technical skills you need to land an awesome job in the data professions. We shall also give you access to paid consulting gigs from the pool of our clients